Rejuvenate Life Chiropractic, was established in 2009 by Dr. Erin Denil, chiropractor. The reason the office is called Rejuvenate Life is because the power to heal comes from within the body. Rejuvenation, according to Google’s online dictionary is, “the action or process of making someone or something look or feel better, younger, or more vital.” Vital is the key word. We want to see all people having more energy enjoying life more. It’s our mission to help patients “discover their inner healing power!”
Services offered at Rejuvenate Life Chiropractic, LLC include: chiropractic spinal and extremity adjusting, soft tissue(muscle, ligament, tendon, fascia) mobilization, manipulation, some therapeutic exercises and stretches, Reiki, and Emotional Release Sound Therapy (ERST). Please note that for Reiki and ERST services, there is no diagnosis, we are not attempting to treat or cure any disease/illness process.
Rejuvenate Life Chiropractic fosters a safe environment where all clients and patients are treated with respect and we genuinely care about their well-being. Chiropractic treatments may include: adjusting/manipulating/mobilizing any joint or soft tissue in the body. The function of the body and kinetic chain is typically addressed. The other services offered are forms of energy work.
Dr. Erin Denil is the owner and operator of Rejuvenate Life Chiropractic. She is first and foremost a chiropractor. She has other healing modalities she utilizes and maintains other certifications as well, which include: being a Reiki Master, an Emotional Release Sound Therapy (ERST) Practitioner, and a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT). She uses many techniques to bring about change in the body, in order to achieve functional health for the patient. She offers instructions on stretching, foam-rolling and other myofascial techniques. Customized treatment plans are provided for the patients
Our mission at Rejuvenate Life Chiropractic is to help clients and patients discover their inner healing power, while using techniques that help facilitate innate healing capabilities. We are really interested in helping as many people as possible live happier, healthier lives while having the privilege of witnessing the rejuvenation of the mind, body, and spirit.
Qualities that Dr. Erin Denil has:
- Kind, caring and compassionate
- Honest, sincere, respectful
- Smart, talented, vibrant light-worker
- Gently guides the body toward better health
- Healing others discover their inner healing power
Dr. Erin’s Request from Patients:
- Respecting and honoring, not only the healing process, but Dr. Erin Denil’s time, energy and effort in guiding the body toward healing
- Being open to the possibility of healing and allowing the body to heal itself
- Arriving on time for appointments
- Having the intake forms filled out in advance of the appointment, or arrive 20 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time to complete the forms.
- Give 24 hours advance notice when needing to cancel an appointment or 12 hours notice when rescheduling the same day appointments.
Areas of the body Dr. Erin Works with:
- Upper back
- Ear ossicles